Dear Adam's Moving Service Customers:
For your health and safety, and for ours, we’re extra careful about how we sanitize equipment and interact with customers.
As the situation around COVID-19 evolves, we will update our plans and share information with you. If the CDC or other health organizations recommend further action, we will follow accordingly and immediately notify you.
Here are the safety precautions we have taken as a business, as well as information for our customers to prepare before their appointments:
- We closely monitor the health of our staff daily and require them to stay home if they are feeling any symptoms.
- We have educated our staff on personal hygiene, hand sanitizing, and social distancing when available.
- We disinfect all vehicles and equipment before/after every shift.
- Our crews will have gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer. Masks are required during the walkthrough and payment process for your safety.
Customers, as you plan and prepare for your move, here are some steps you can take:
- To ensure everyone’s health and safety, if you or anyone within your household is experiencing symptoms or self-isolating due to exposure, please let us know. We can work with you to select a more appropriate date.
- Your health and the health of your family are important. If you or anyone in your household is in a vulnerable group and not vaccinated, we ask that they are not present during the move, if possible.
- Provide your moving crew access to a sink, soap, and paper towels throughout your move. If this isn’t practical, it would be great to have additional hand sanitizer available.
- Purchase new moving boxes and tape; this isn’t the time to use recycled boxes from online sources, free sites, or stores.
- Before your moving appointment, please take some time to disinfect items you would like our crew to handle during your move. We understand you may not be able to clean every article, but every little bit helps during this time.
Owner, Adam's Moving Service